Who thought that fahrenheit was good
Celsius is good for everyday use, everyone can relate to water freezing point
Kelvin is good for scientists as 0 is the lowest it can go
Water freezes at 32 degrees
My research concluded that Fahrenheit hated negative numbers, so he choose 0 degree as the lowest temperature known to man… the coldest winter he experienced in his home village.
See this is what happens when certain priorities get into science D:
- kaynato likes this
- isoraqathedh reblogged this from proflizzard and added:
- proflizzard reblogged this from nemokinetic and added:
- kiraririn reblogged this from nemokinetic and added:
- tehwinslow said: Then there are the universal scientists who think Kelvin is a good idea.
- proflizzard likes this
- grapefruitfromfrance likes this
- nemokinetic posted this